March 10, 2010

Sara

I'd like my two readers to meet the niece I never knew I had.

Though we have not met yet, Sara is a part of me and the Lowe family.

Sara is a wonderful young lady. She has a heart of gold and a lively spirit that brightens the darkest day. Her social conscience challenges injustice where ever it rears its ugly head. Her sense of humor and hugs melt life's worries away while her can-do attitude inspires. Quick to smile, faster to forgive, Sara is a young woman who is touching lives forever.

Raised by her mother, Sara entered my life when my wife, daughter and sister were nosing around trying to find a way to reach out to her on Facebook. I friended Sara with a heart felt message and she aswered everyone's wish by opening her heart to my family.

Notes back and forth have continued for just a few weeks and a welcoming gathering will take place very soon. I can hardly wait!

Welcome to the family, dear Sara.

Uncle Jeff

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home