May 23, 2009

A TIme For Yosemite

Headed up to Yosemite for 5 days with my wife and then I returned 2 days later by myself.

I had the chance to try some new photo taking techniques and to visit places I hadn't been before and to get in some hiking.

The photo at left is of Fern Spring which I've passed for years on the way out of the park. The barns are in a large meadow in an area called Foresta.



The photo at left is Bridalveil Fall. World famous since it is the first waterfall that people see as they exit the Wawona Tunnel and stop at tunnel view, another famous landmark.

This photo is unique in that Bridalveil was catching the sun perfectly to create a beautiful rainbow that started at the base and migrated toward the top of Bridalveil.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home