April 01, 2009

26.2 - One More Time?

The first and last time I walked 26.2, I vowed never to do it again. I had already proved to myself I could do it.

The urge is returning.

The LA Marathon is at the end of May. Organizers just posted the route online and though I've been doing lots of cardio hiking, I'm thinking of expanding my distance walking in the next 5 weeks.

Though in no way a game, I'm toying with the idea of walking the marathon route the Sunday before the real marathon...kinda an anti-marathon. I've walked that distance once and it was tough. But I did it.

So, back to walking 18 miles and then 20 and finally 26 miles until that early morning in late May when I'll traverse the streets of LA in my attempt to accomplish another personal goal...one more time.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home