February 09, 2007

Best of Friends


Best of Friends
Jeff Lowe

This young girl was not posed nor did we make eye contact. I captured her posing like Goofy, lost in her fantasy at the happiest place on earth.


I visit Disneyland infrequently (perhaps once every 15 years) though I live within an hour's drive. I love going and I'd like to go every week. It's just that I insist that three key criteria be met simultaneously before I'll consider going.

First, I have to get in for free or under $10. Second, the weather has to be on the cool side. Third, the odds have to be at least 90% that it won't be jammed to the gills with people.

With these conditions met, Disneyland can be the happiest place on earth especially if they'd fix the long wait times for a tram and cut their food prices 50%.

So, if anyone has any free tickets, let me know. I'll start watching the weather forecast. Be sure to visit my photography website www.flickr.com/photos/casualclicks if your want to see more Disneyland photos.

Jeff/Casual Clicks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home